Sunday 24 November 2013

Smoked Salmon Blueberry salad (a la Jillian Michaels)

Have made some decisions this weekend - signed up to Jillian Michael's full programme and cancelled gym membership. My intention is to make use of the equipment I have at home with short bursts of exercise that should fit more easily into my full-time work and study schedule.

With Jillian Michael's programme comes bespoke meal plans for my goals and assessed oxidisation level.

Today's lunch was smoked salmon and blueberry salad. So I have basically followed this (using Cheddar rather than Feta and skipping on the red onion).

A juicy succulent meal for just 250 calories:


Calorie breakdown (not counting the lettuce):



Nutrition breakdown (nice protein and 'good fats') - could have done with a bit of toast for carb and more calories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post any helpful tips or suggestions