Friday 10 May 2013

Quiche and vege

Trying to get back on track with spring weather increasing the chances of legs and arms. Dare I even go for the fashion trend if high rise skirts with tops showing off the rib cage area! Not after my winter indulgences that I've still budged as each weekend I continue to eat at level appropriate for maintaining rather than weight loss. It's a real challenge to shift the last few pounds. At least my eating habits haven't gone so far as to cause the weight to gain any more than it did after Xmas. So I'm still fitting into my wardrobe of size 8-10!!

Anyway, tonight's meal is a Weight Watchers bacon & leek quiche (257 cals) with 150g mushrooms (about 20 calories) and a tray (200g) of long stem broccoli (50 calories) and a dob (10g) of butter (75) and tsp garlic purée (20 cals). 

Lovely meal full of protein and complex nutrient carbs for 422 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post any helpful tips or suggestions